Table of Contents
- IObit Start Menu 8 Pro License Key: Key Takeaways
- IObit Start Menu Pro License Key: Overview
IObit Start Menu 8 Pro is a desktop customization tool for Windows users that brings back the Start button and menu to Windows 8. Here you will get to know about IObit Start Menu 8 Pro License Key:
- It provides a perfect alternative for those who prefer the traditional Start menu over the Windows 8 Metro Start screen.
- The program offers customization options for the Start button and menu, allowing users to adjust the visual appearance and layout.
- It features a better search engine, making it easier to access applications and files from the start menu quickly.
- IObit Start Menu 8 Pro is a user-friendly application suitable for both beginners and professionals, offering improved system functionality and design customization.
If you looking on the internet for an IObit Start Menu 8 Pro License Key Free latest version So, you come to the right place now day shares with you an amazing application To order to bring back the Start button and menu to Windows 8, IObit is a specialist screen customization device for windows users, modifying the graphics of the button and menu, pin objects, and removing the impact of Windows 8.
Adds the Start menu for Windows. It is designed specifically for Windows 8. IObit StartMenu8 provides a perfect option for those who are always using the Windows Start Menu and are not familiar with the new Windows 8 Metro Start screen. This insightful device restores the Start button as well as the Windows start screen, which enables people who only operate on the phone to start directly on Windows 8. This is the best substitute for the Windows 8 launch line. You can also check out the Windows 10 Pro product key.
In order to help the users of the Windows 8 Desk to reset the start button and screen, adjust the button and menu visual feature, pin objects, and deactivate the effects of Windows 8, IObit Start Menu 8 pro is a qualified desktop adapter product. A simple and easy solution allows you to switch freely from the latest start menu of Windows 10 to the Windows Classic Start menu. The application can, however, also be deployed to replace the traditional Start menu on Windows 7, Vista, and XP. The program features a better search engine that allows you to access your applications and files from the start menu quickly and easily.
The app comes with a simple and elegant GUI, and highly customizable configuration choices because it positions the Start button and menu on your system automatically, so you don’t have to create specific configurations. You can adjust the button and menu configuration simply by choosing multiple preset button Start icons, and by going for a Windows or Modern theme, you can alter the Start menu’s visual appearance.
IObit Start Menu 8 Pro is a fully-featured app that allows you to easily modify your taskbar layout, including color, alpha, and system time. You can use the Windows account photo, custom photo or cover up the picture, choose font size in the Start menu, and adjust the background color to a device subject. It allows you to combine taskbar buttons and hide the search box and the on-the-space virtual desktop button. All software lists can be accessed and quick access to records, pictures, audio, sports, or machines can be gained. It also allows you to select items from the Start menu and view a list of all modern utilities.
In addition, to organize your applications and drag and drop programs directly on the Start button icon to add them to the Start Menu, you can create tailored groups. All things considered, IObit Start Menu 8 Pro is an awesome application to customize your desktop, which offers you a user-friendly option to improve your system functionality or to view its design and can be used by both beginners and professionals.
- Bring back the Start Button and menu to Windows 8.
- Include an improved search engine enabling you to quickly and easily access your applications and files from the start menu.
- Automatically places the Start button and menu in your system.
- Enables you to easily change the layout of the button and menu by selecting several preset icons for the Start button.
- Ability to easily change your taskbar layout including color, alpha, and system time display.
- Lets you merge taskbar buttons.
- Hide the search box and virtual desktop button.
- Displays a detailed list of the installed programs on your computer.
- Supports drag and drop function.
- Metro screen on start of Windows 8 and boot to desktop directly.
- Easily Switch between Metro and Desktop Interface.
- You can easily switch between two modes by pressing and holding the Windows key, depending on your preference.
- Faster Access to Programs and Files.
- it brings back Start Menu where you can get quicker access to programs, documents and files,
- the control panel, and settings.
- Quicker Searching.
- Unified and instant searching for both desktop and Metro apps decreases the time taken in search and
- makes your work more efficient.
- Customizable to Your Needs.
- You can pin programs to Start Menu and Taskbar for quicker access to your favorite programs. It’s easily customizable to have everything you need at just one click
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Fixed the occasional failure of hiding the taskbar in full-screen mode.
- Fixed the issue that some programs can not skip UAC when starting from the Start Menu.
- Fixed known bugs.
The entire “Start” button is known to be another program for Windows 8 that can be added to this desktop interface. Of course, it isn’t very convenient without it, though I get used to it, and by judging our users ‘ feedback I’m not the only one, but it’s nevertheless not superfluous. After the start, there’s a small help and there’s a starter button, you can see what the window in front of you is on the screenshot when you click it. StartMenu8 looks stylish. In a familiar startup, you have everything you need.